7/28/07

Rollyo

Rollyo might be the answer to attempts to put some boundaries on the infinite. This might be a good way to search for lesson plans and stuff like that (homeschooling mom has no time off). I was very excited that I was able to add the Rollyo tool bar to this blog. It took a little bit of searching but I was able to find it way before the frustration level hit. I didn't have all my good links handy, and I don't know if it would be easy to add them to my searchroll right away or it will involve creating a new list with added links and deleting the old one, the way I had to do it when I tried to edit my existing list.

Will I become a steady Rollyo user? I don't know. I like my Google, and especially Google image search -- I've started doing image search even when I need information as well as images, because somehow when I do image search, I always find very informative sites that also are very well done visually.

No comments: