9/8/07

Final Thoughts

I am glad I overcame my reluctance to do journal entries and my distrust of blogs and decided to participate. I liked all the fun things I learned about, I loved ZoHo, but I liked even better the fact that through trying to figure out each individual site, I started to have a better understanding of the elements that stay the same from site to site -- the way to link pages and insert elements. That is what I'm happy to be able to take away from this exercise. (Well, that, and the MP3 player.)

I would like to participate in a similar program in the future. It was wonderful to have all the links collected to be able to go to one or two sites that concisely explain what the new "thing" is about, and then just plunge in, so I want to thank everybody who streamlined the learning process for all of us.

2 comments:

IrmBrown said...

Congrats on finishing. I think it's just great. But those bugs!!!! Gad. Those are great and awful at the same time! Thanks for doing such a good job and hanging in there. Enjoy the player. :-)

IrmBrown said...

One more question... what is the little fella on your sidebar? I was in Second Life and someone was rollicking around like one of these. A character in a story? You see, I'm clueless about lots of other things.